I swear - kids are so darn creative. To preface this post, I don't think we have ever seen a pirate movie in our house - except of course Peter Pan - which would count if Captain Hook ever said "Arrr Matey" during the movie. (Maybe he does - then this whole thing would make more sense to me :)) Anyway, one day, Aidan puts on his winter hat, covers one eye with the hat and starts pretending to use his hand as a sword, yelling "Arrr Matey" and - although I honestly have no idea what he was really doing, I can guess he was pretending to defend something. The pictures and the videos capture how cute he was much better then I will ever do in words. :) What a cute boy!!

2 comments:
I love his laugh...that is so cute...
That is so adorable!
Post a Comment