
College should be a breeze for us with Katie -because she has already decided what she wants to be when she grows up - and so far, her choices definitely don't have any specific scholastic requirements. :) Since Katie was 3 she has been telling us that when she grows up she wants to be a cheerleader. Of course, at 3, she wanted to be a cheerleader and a mother. Since then, she has informed us that being a mom is too hard, and that job title has been removed from her list. Now, at 5 1/2, cheerleading still reins supreme on her list, but she has most recently added artist and swimmer - most specifically a swimmer that we can watch on TV. See - I told you, college smollege. :) Now - I have to admit, Katie can move! She is a great little dancer and has rhythm that must have been passed down from some distant relative. She is also a GREAT artist - which she definitely gets from her dad. As for swimming - hmmmm - that one is any one's guess.
Dancing, sometimes with the addition of her pom poms, is a very common occurrence for Katie - so I thought I would share a few pictures. She has even managed to get Aidan involved...should I be worried??

1 comment:
Very cute post! Sophia would like to be a cheerleading as well as a Rockstar. Hmmm, you are right...I can spend her college fund now on me, right? Hey, when are we going to see you with your brown hair??
Post a Comment