Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas pictures


I was a little late on the uptake this year with our annual Christmas cards. I'm not sure how December snuck up on me, but before I knew it we were well on our way through the month and I hadn't even thought about having the kids pictures taken for our cards. After a great recommendation from my cousin Sarah, we had our photographer and our photo shoot scheduled!! I have to give the kids a big kudos for how well the pictures turned out. It was SO cold outside and we had chosen to take some pictures outside at a park. Yes ~ I do realize that we were crazy for this choice ~ but the kids were VERY good sports and we were able to get some fun pictures! We then headed inside to the the photographers house to take a few more pictures where the kids would be a little warmer and a lot more comfortable. Thanks so much to Jocelyn with Jocelyn Elin Photography for a great photo shoot!!! I think our Christmas cards just might - with any luck - be delivered before Christmas! :)

No comments: