In the spirit of trying to find fun holiday activities for the kids, we decided take my mom up on her suggestion to visit the Bellevue Botanical Garden and check out their holiday lights. I have to admit that roaming through a bunch of plants is hardly my idea of a good time ~ especially with three little kids to watch over, so I was a bit hesitant at the idea. My expectations were blown away at what we found! The lights were beautiful ~ and instead of only the plants being decorated with lights as you might expect, they actually created plants out of lights, as well as plenty of animals including birds, alligators, turtles, spiders, etc. The kids were in heaven! We had more fun watching the kids squeal and jump up and down as they encountered one display after another. What a great family activity! Thanks mom - this time I will admit you were right. :)
Katie and Aidan

Mylie LOVED all the lights!

1 comment:
Try doing the garden lights with twenty cub scouts and family....we were lucky to leave with the ones we brought....loved the lights too...
Post a Comment