Mylie's 1st birthday cake ~ April 2009

My girlfriend Becki is an amazing cake artist! She has been doing most of our family cakes since Aidan turned 1, and with each cake, we are still amazed at her talent. I am always telling people about the cakes that she has made for us, so I thought I would just make a blog entry to showcase them here. She doesn't have a website yet, but Eric is planning to do one for her - for trade - right Becki??? :) We have a lot of need for cute cakes in the future! LOL
My nephew Austin's 13th birthday cake ~ April 2009
Katie's 4th birthday cake - June 2007
Katie's 5th birthday cake ~ June 2008
Aidan's 1st birthday cake ~ October 2006
Aidan's 2nd birthday cake ~ October 2007
My niece Cailley's birthday cake ~ September 2007
5 comments:
Wow..they look fabulous..She is so talented..I would have a hard time cutting into the masterpiece..
Very cool! I need to find a friend who makes cakes like that, too!
too good to eat! What a talent!
Those cakes are amazing! Does she do this for a hobby or does she have a shop? She should if she doesn't!
you're too sweet Carrie! Thanks for all the wonderful comments :)
Post a Comment