Kindergarten - age 5

Today we got Katie's first official school pictures back. By official - I mean her first public school pictures - the ones that never turn out as hoped but you have to order a slew of them anyway just in case you want to give them to every friend and family member imaginable. :) I guess those are images from my own childhood, because this year we had the option of just buying the CD with a few test prints instead of the whole package of 8x10's, etc. I think that is pretty cool. Now, with all that said, this year I am quite impressed!! For school pictures I think they are really cute. In other words, I think Katie is cute, the background still leaves a lot to be desired, but for what they are, I am happy! I am also attaching her preschool pictures - just for nostalgia sake.
Preschool - age 4
Preschool - age 3

1 comment:
you were brave..I opted not to do school photos this year because they always end up dorky and I always have lots of leftovers...She looks adorable by the way...they took the time to pose her just right...
Post a Comment