Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I am blog illiterate!!

OK - I have decided that I am blog illiterate. I look at other blogs and I am so impressed by the cute and creative nature of their posts and their site design. I am proud of myself for actually starting the blog, and adding things to it (and it is VERY addictive!!!), but I really want it to look cute and creative. So - with that said - I need your help! If anyone out there has any cute places to go to get blog backgrounds or design help, PLEASE help!! :) I do know about "the cutest blog on the block" but any others would be helpful! :) My promise in all this?? To get a much cuter blog in the very new future!

3 comments:

Tamaratravel said...

my favorite is the site you have at the top..thecutestblog...i find all sorts of stuff there...Your's looks fine to me by the way...

Michaelynn said...

I think your blog is great, but you should do whatever you want to make it your own. I'm very lazy with my blog design. It's basic and that's fine with me for now. I barely have time to post!

4 flood gates said...

I think your blog is way super cute as it is! You probably noticed mine is "bare bones"!