Monday, September 22, 2008

Two Little Monkeys....

I don't know about jumping on the bed, but my monkeys definitely jump around the house, do flips off our kitchen island and headstands on the couch! More than a few times we have had them fall off and bump their heads - especially little brother trying to copy big sister doing flips over the hardwood floor. Ouch!

As I was considering their activities for the year, I definitely took their constant use of our house as a jungle gym into account when I decided to sign them both up for gymnastics. Good idea huh? Maybe not so much. :) I have decided that maybe our weekly gymnastics classes just remind them of how much they love to jump and flip and how much they miss it during the week. I guess I should be grateful they love to burn off their extra energy? I have to admit that I am partly writing this blog to use as proof if one of their falls does actually require a call to the doctors office :) (Just kidding - well, kind of). We had gymnastics this morning and I was able to catch both kids in action today and thought I would share. Oh - and yes - we definitely do have rules in our house and all of these things are against the rules, but these pictures are kind of like hiding your laugh when one of the kids does something funny but you know you really need to correct them.

:)

No comments: