Sunday, November 7, 2010

Soccer days


Aidan just finished up his second year of soccer ~ and we were reminded that this boy loves sports! I think that soccer is probably one of his favorite sports, and the fact that he played on a team with all of his best friends made the experience even better! Last year, Eric was Aidan's coach, which definitely had its advantages, but I this year we had a great coach and I think that Aidan did a lot better listening to another authority figure. :) Most boy teams would not be too thrilled that they were assigned the purple shirts, but when you are from Washington, purple is the best color for any sports team. Of course their team name was the Huskies! Love it! I don't have the best pictures, but I am hoping to get a few more from a friend who was a much better photographer than we were. :)
Aidan celebrating a goal scored by his buddy

Aidan and one of his best friends

Go Aidan!

Aidan and another one of his best friends before the game

Another great Aidan shot!

A great action shot