Sunday, September 26, 2010

Aidan's First Day of Preschool!

My little buddy started his last year of preschool! It's amazing how fast time flies! Aidan has a few friends that were in his class last year with him again this year, and he has already made quite a few new friends! Aidan loves to make new friends! He is definitely is a social butterfly like his big sister! When I pick Aidan up from school and ask him about his day, he always gives me a big thumbs up and tells me that it was "AWESOME!" I can't ask for more than that!! I have also signed him up for the "enrichment" programs offered at his school. There are three enrichment programs offered throughout the year - math this fall, reading starting in January and science which starts in the Spring. The classes are 1 day per week for an hour - immediately after school - and each session lasts for 6 weeks. Aidan went to his first math enrichment class last week and seems to love that also. We are definitely off to a great start this year!!

On a little side note ~ Aidan said to me the other day, "Mom, I like all boys, but I only like the cute girls ~ like you, Katie and Mylie." I'm not really sure if I should be happy that I was counted as one of the cute girls, or shocked that my son is already looking at girls as cute! :) Last year he had a little girl in his class that he was quite fond of. This year it seems she has been replaced by another quite "cute" girl in his current class. He talks a lot about this little girl and told me today that he would find a new girl that he likes every time he changes classes. Ummm.....ok..... :)

My cute monkeys!

No comments: