Since the kids are officially on Spring Break right now, and I am finally posting about Mid-Winter Break, it is needless to say that I am trying to play catch up with my blogging. Oh well, I would much rather post my blogs late than not at all! :)
Over Mid-Winter break in February, we had the opportunity to visit my sister Patty and her family down in Salem. We had a blast visiting with the family, and even had a chance to head out to the coast for an afternoon and enjoy the beautiful Spring-like weather on the ocean. I definitely have to admit that we were more than a little jealous that my sister only lives a little more than an hour away from the ocean and the beautiful beaches of Lincoln City, as well as others. I'm not sure what the official temperature was the day we were out there, but coats were definitely not needed for this trip!! As the pictures show, we had an amazing time!! Now I'm ready for a beach house so that we can do this more often with the kids! (yes - I am dreaming!! :))
Taking a break to cuddle with daddy
What a beautiful day for a stroll on the beach :)
Katie and Bri had so much fun playing in the sand!
Ummm - mom, the sun is a bit too bright for a picture!
Mylie loved the water!
Beach boy Aidan
No comments:
Post a Comment